Sunday 13 January 2013

Finishing up

I have a pile of quilts and quilt tops that need finishing... the number of quilts that are mid quilt is starting to grow, so I have decided to join 2013 Finish -A-Long with Leanne on her blog She Can Quilt.

Hopefully by sharing them here I will make more progress on them, peer pressure and all that!

1. Sewing Machine Mat



I started this to practice my free motion quilting. It is covered in gorgeous swirls and only needs tidying up and binding

2. Little 1930's Quilt



This is a present for a gorgeous little girl I know and I have started quilting butterflies into the cream with a delicate shade of pink. The quilting needs finishing and the quilt binding.

3. Flying Triangles



This is a quilt as you go project using the scraps from the Tula Pink quilt I made. It needs the last few Triangles adding and then I think I am going to mark out larges free motion designs on it to try.

So they are my 3 Finish-A-Long projects for the first quarter....


she can quilt

Should be fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment